The mistake of Astronomers about comets. Sept 19, 2007 18:42:56 GMT -6
Post by eanassir on Sept 19, 2007 18:42:56 GMT -6
The mistake of Astronomers about comets
In the year 1705 the Astronomer Halley brought about his theory about the comet, and since then Astronomers started to orbit around Halley and his theory.
He discovered a comet, which was called to his name, and said it was similar to the description of a comet that had come 76 years before. He said mostly this is the same comet that has come now, and it is expected to come 76 years later; because it orbits around the sun.
Then they investigated the light spectrum, and found Na, Oxygen and Hydrogen, and some combinations of such elements in the tail of the comets, and they said another theory that the comet includes water in the form of ice and dust: a dirty ice in the inside of the comet head or body!
Then others said there is a jet propulsion phenomenon of the water vapor that makes the tail more prominent!
I say: this is very surprising how people believe about something, even though it is very strange; that is because it was told to them by a famous scientist; while if you or I tell them more reasonable ideas, they will laugh at it, then will ridicule you, then will transgress on you with non-ethical words, and quarrel with you (it may be that in case you are present with them, there may be boxing and kicking); but certainly this is not a scientific way of considering things.
The Arab say to their guest: "There has been food and salt between us and you"; they mean they have been friends and have together eaten of the same food and drink. But I say there has been mocking and shouting between us, friends.
Now, Halley and other scientists said: it is most probably, and most likely; but others who came after them took it as most certainly and absolutely.
After the discovery of Kuiper belt, some scientists said that the comets came from this belt.
What is the comet?
• The comet is a fire mass thrown out of the sun, following some local solar explosions, resulting in the hurling or shooting of such sparks or fire masses.
God – be exalted – said in the Quran, 77: 32-34
(إنّها تَرْمِي بِشَرَرٍ كَالقَصْرِ . كَأنّهُ جِمالَتٌ صُفْرٌ . وَيْلٌ يَوْمَئذٍ لِلمُكَذِّبِينَ . )
The explanation: (32- It [: Hell] shoots sparks like the castle.
33- As it might be yellow thick ropes [of ships.]
34- Woe, on that day, to the deniers [of the Judgment Day.])
-- Hell is the sun,
-- (shoots sparks like the castle) means: the size of each one of these sparks which Hell or the sun throws out in the space is like the size of one of some large constructed palaces or castles; and its sparks, in fact, are the comets. For this reason God -be exalted – said كَأنّهُ جِمالَتٌ صُفْرٌ i.e. (As it might be yellow thick ropes [of ships.]); i.e. like the yellow stays of ships. God – be exalted – simulated the long tails of comets to the [long thick yellow] ropes of the ship.
• The comet does not orbit the Sun, but goes on wandering about in the space.
• They are oblong objects, not spherical like the planets and moons, and they do not rotate around themselves, neither do they rotate around the Sun, but they move along wandering about in the space.
• They are relatively small objects, and will get colder by time, and their heads may then become a group of hot rocks.
• They are more numerous than what one may think, but most of them are hiding and invisible; because of their relatively small volumes and particular sort of movement.
• The tail following the head of the comet, being attracted to it by gravitation. The tail does not propel the comet, and there is no jet propulsion; on the contrary, sometimes the tail is in front of the head. The tail direction is always away from the sun.
• The comet is very hot and flaming; its tail may include water vapor, but there is no ice in the comet.
• The comet has affinity to the cold and freezing regions of the Earth (and other planets), and has repulsion with the hot objects like the Sun.
• When a comet falls on the ground, it will melt the stone and dig in the surface to be buried under the ground; this is in comparison with the meteorite which when falls, will remain above the ground. Usually, the falling comet will lead to the formation of a crater. Its falling will cause burns, storms and quaking of the earth, and will destroy a wide area.
• Life did not come to the Earth embedded in the comets, but in the meteorites; because comets are flaming objects, and fire kills the living cells.
For more information about the comets refer to our website:
And make some clicks on: